Ross University School of Medicine has its main campus in Barbados, and separate administrative offices are located in Iselin, New Jersey, and Miramar, Florida, in the United States.
RUSM – Online Application is Linked Here
Choosing a medical school is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. After all, medical school is the foundation upon which your life’s work will be built. At Ross, we are proud of the many successes our graduates have achieved and with more than 15,000+ alumni across the United States, Canada, and beyond- we are inspired every day by the difference they are making in the world.
Admissions Requirements: Review the admissions requirements for details on applying for medical school, including what you will need to complete your application. You will find more details on our application checklist:
- • A completed Ross application.
- • Official transcript(s) from each college and/or professional school attended.
- • At least two official letters of recommendation,
- • Medical College Admission Test scores.
- • The official report of scores from the TOEFL, if applicable.
- • A passport sized-photo (optional).